Thursday 10 November 2011

A Little About Me

Okay, so this is my first blog and I'm not really too sure what to write about. I'm a proper country girl from good old Yorkshire, currently studying for a BA in textiles and surface design at CCAD in Hartlepool.

Just finished our first module and I can't say it was my best 7 weeks of just drawing, but this week we move on to embellished surfaces and I have to say I'm quite excited to get my embroidery threads out and a few sequins.

I was hoping to put up something exciting that I'd been working on recently however I can't find anything I'm that keen on so I thought I'd share my favourite pics, although I took them about three years ago so not that recent. Well I was going to but it's just not happening for me I'll put them on tomorrow I hope x

No comments:

Post a Comment